Website Reilly's Rib Cage
Your ultimate goal will be to provide high-quality service that will help us maintain and attract customers.
What’s in it for you:
- Free food (yes, for real)
- Paid breaks
- Paid time off
- Holiday closures
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement (80% of managers started as crew)
- Competitive compensation
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Someone that can educate our food and specials to customers
- Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
- Someone with leadership skills, positive energy, schmoozability, and passion
- Someone ready to learn how to cook (a lot)
We prepare real food by hand every day in our restaurants. No freezers, microwaves
We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We’ll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station – smoker, cashier, prep, sides or meat slicer. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it’s up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we’re always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team.
You’ll be part of a team that is working to give the world better food. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today.
To apply for this job please visit www.reillysribcage.com.